Monday, May 10, 2010

Using Language

Gaining a M.A. in TESOL has been the realization of a dream for me.  I feel that I have inadvertently become a lover of languages throughout life through a natural interest in life and its cultures.  I didn't necessarily seek it out, but rather it found me and I heeded the call.  Now, through all of the multi-tiered classes in our Masters program, I am being trained to not only teach much much better, but to be even more responsive as a learner of the endless tongues in our universe.

Of course there is a level of risk with treading in new linguistic and cultural waters, but I see it all as a portal to better living!  I look forward to the responses and checking out other people's creativity.  All the best from Me here at Linguistic Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment